2500W 220V Floating Water Heater Element for Bathtub Swimming Pool with Thermometer
- List PriceUS$26.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$26.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
2. Name:Ozone Generator
3. 300 mg/h ozone concentration is the strongest amount of ozone available for Spa cleaning
4. Easy to install AMP plug fits most Spa/hot tubs on the market
5. Versatile power for use in 100V applications
1.Electric:100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
3.Ozone Output:300 mg/h
4.Size:189 x 128 x 80 mm(7.5x5x3.2 inch)
7.Cable Length:5ft/ 152cm
8.Check valve:1/4 inch
How the Aqutic Spa Ozone Generator Works:
Ozone Generators produce ozone gas which is introduced to the spa water through suction created by the spa injector.Tubing is used to connect the Ozone Generator to an injector or a vacuum port provided by the spa manufacturer.The injector or ports are vacuum sources used to pull the ozone gas out of the Ozone Generator and into the water.At no time should water come in contact with the Ozone Generator.To protect the Ozone Generator from water traveling backwards through the tubing connection,the unit must be mounted and plumbed as described in the following picture.
1. Mount the Ozone Generator as high asa possible within the spa's protected equipment area or outside.
2. Screws are provided for mounting but may not be appropriate for all surfaces.Substitute proper mounting hardware as required.
1 x Ozone Generator
1 x Tube
1 x Screw Accesories Bag
1 x English User Manual